2:50am March 7, 2014
SPN: 1 quote/one liner per episode 1.19 Provenance
and Sam is a health nut too, so man these people must be extra weird.
2:30am March 7, 2014
What if teachers had to deal with fandoms in Elementary school...
- Harry Potter: Children, stop swishing your pencils around, and pay attention.
- The Mortal Instruments: Your mothers will NOT be happy if you she sees all this mess on your arms!
- The Hunger Games: Stop trying to kill each other, honestly.
- Percy Jackson: I know you can read the assignment. Stop pretending you can't.
- Divergent: For God's sake, get off the roof!
- Twilight: When we bleed, we go to the nurse. Drinking the blood will make us sick, understand?
- The Maze Runner: Wicked is a bad word!
- Gossip Girl: Gossiping is unkind, and is also against school rules.
- Glee: And again with the singing...
- Percy Jackson: Give me the pen....now.
- Twilight: Charles, come inside! For the last time, your skin will never sparkle!
- The Hunger Games: Stop caressing your bread, and save it for lunch, children.
- Eragon: Murmuring gibberish under your breath won't get you out of detention.
- Once Upon A Time: Chad stop trying to rip little Suzie's heart out of her chest.
- Doctor Who: WHY HAVE YOU TAKEN ALL MY CIRCULAR STENCILS AND RULERS YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DOING YOUR ABC'S
- Supernatural: Please stop throwing salt at each other
- Star Trek: Stop crying. Just because your friend is wearing a red shirt doesn't mean he's going to die.
11:08pm March 6, 2014